Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Shop talk...



A new hang up, literally and figuratively...

I am totally hung up on vintage hankies, not the concept of coarse (for those of you that know me I am a bit of a germophobe), so the very thought of blowing your snoot into something so amazingly beautiful and stuffing it back in your pocket gives me the heebeegeebee's. But... when you look past purpose and focus on the art I just find myself in utter awe.

I have been collecting these gems for a while topping my collection off with a good stash (22) this weekend. After laundering and ironing them I decided that keeping this little secret all to myself is just down right wrong. It's time to share a bit of my own personal bliss with everyone. (Do I really need one more collection anyway?) David don't you dare answer that question!

They are now hanging in the shop with the cutest itty bitty clothes pins, (which I found at Hobby Lobby, wow is that another whole post or what, Oh the joy of the Hobby Lobby.)

No comments: