Thursday, August 27, 2009

Friday Finds and Saturday Treasures Continued...

You know your life is out of control when:you drive around for
5 days with a full rig of goodies that you don't have time to unload...
So...
Yesterday I got to enjoy a mid-week dose of junk as I unloaded all of my treasures. It was like the thrill of the hunt all over again. (Sometimes on the second day of an estate sale you just grab stuff and toss it in your Mary Poppinsesque bag so no one else snatches it up before you do, sounds a little crazy I know but it's a jungle out there!!!)

Who could resist vintage cake decorating and the sweetest baby book.
These are the coolest numbered tacks you've ever seen...








Great vintage ribbon and trims, and the little covered dish is filled with the sweetest little vintage hair pins.
This mailbox is waiting to be transformed into the true beauty I know it is...













Great old file folders, and oh the joy I felt when I scooped up this amazing French themed hat/wig box, with the Eiffel tower and all, don't get too excited girls this ones staying with me....













Among things not pictured well were a vintage metal flower frog, 4 wonderful French books, bingo cards, kitchen utensils, laundry basket and cool old suitcase...



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am LOVIN' that wire gate type thingy in the background. Would be greast on a wall with artwork, postcards clipped to it!
Tami E.