Monday, August 17, 2009




Inside my bubble:



I have been in a bit of a funk lately, the shop is slow, the search for new goodies is just not panning out, creatively sapped, financially strapped, blah blah blah right. Everyone is feeling the poor economic climate, and the summer heat has finally hit. Sooooooooo...



We hit the road, Rob and I had a great time at the splash park this past week, he played while I caught up on my pile of magazines and new publications. Seeing all the delicious pics in the new Where Women Create and Summerset Home stirred my creative juices. Went to Buttermilk Falls on Friday with a crew of gal pals and kiddo's, also a great time.
Hit 2, yes 2 fab estate sales on Saturday morning before opening the shop, it was like something was nudging me to go, thank heavens I listened, great photos on the way. Then, the granddaddy of Antique Shows on Sunday.



No comments: